Are you planning to carry out a bathroom installation project but you have limited finances? Here is how you can achieve your project with a fixed budget;
* Hiring professionals for your bathroom installations in Edinburgh may seem like an extra cost at first, but they save you a lot of money. If you decide to do the installations yourself then if something goes wrong, it may lead to bathroom flooding or other issues that requirement professionals to repair.
* Shop around for the fittings you need in your bathroom. Comparing the costs of different fittings in different places is the only sure way of buying quality fittings at the best price. Talk to your contractor in case they know where to get cheap, but quality fixtures. In many cases, they may purchase them for you as well.
* Keep your ambitions about the new bathroom in check. The more exaggerated the ideas are, the more labour and materials will be needed to actualize your project. Labour costs are about 70% of the construction costs so keeping them low is probably your best bet.
* Talk to your contractor about your budget. Since bathroom installations in Edinburgh involve a lot of work like electrical work, plumbing, tilling, and plastering, you should hire a contractor that offers full-service solutions. Make sure you get a contract showing the agreed amount.
* Discuss estimated timeframes for the project, and discuss how overage costs will be handled. If your contractor goes over budget will you be notified prior to them going over budget? These are important things to know so you aren’t stuck with a major surprise bill once the project is complete.
Hiring an experienced bathroom contractor is important if you want quality work that will exceed your expectations. Reach out to us at JBC for professional bathroom installations.